- Sessions are 55 minutes in length, once per week or once per fortnight as appropriate. This will be tailored to your individual needs.
- Appointments are available Monday to Saturday. Evening appointments are also available. Please contact 9987 2626 for an appointment.
- You do not need a referral to see a psychologist. If you you do not have a referral letter, you will need to pay the full amount for your sessions out of your own pocket. You can check with your private health insurance to see if you can then claim a rebate under your health cover.
- If would like to see whether you are eligible for Medicare rebates under a Mental Health Treatment Plan you will need to speak with your GP prior to attending your first appointment. (for more details see fees and rebates section)
What to bring to your first appointment:
If you have a Medicare Mental Health care plan please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Mental Health Care Plan (if you were given a copy)
- Referral letter from your GP
- Medicare Card